Join JEFIT’s 12th monthly fitness challenge, available on iOS and Android! Earn your badge this April by completing eligible exercises. No need to sign up to participate, just log the minimum number of reps for one of the below exercises on 21 different days in April.
Spring has arrived, and what better way to celebrate than by starting or continuing your fitness journey in April? Whether you choose to take a walk outside, try a new workout class, or hit the gym, remember that every little bit of movement counts towards a healthier and happier you. Set some achievable goals for yourself this month and start making progress towards a stronger and more resilient body and mind.
Keep reading below for more information on this month’s fitness challenge.
How to Find The April Revival Challenge Page
- Navigate to the Discover tab and then tap the “April Revival Challenge” button.
- This brings up the Fitness Challenge hub where you can see more information on the contest rules, your progress, and the prizes.
- Track and log your workouts as you normally would, while adding an additional set of the minimum reps for the exercise of your choosing. You can visit the Monthly Fitness Challenge page to check your progress. Check back on the first of each month to see what the next challenge will be!
Easily Add this List of Exercises to your Workout Routine
If you’re an Elite member you can copy a day of a workout plan into your favorite routine. This allows you to add the full list of eligible exercises as an additional day in your workout routine. This way you can choose which exercise you want to try on the fly; log it and earn your credit for the day. Non-elite members can still download the workout plan and set it as their current plan to use it.
- Navigate to the discover tab and tap on April Revival.
- Scroll down to the recommended workout plans.
- Select the April Revival workout plan and set it as your current plan.
- Navigate back to the my plans section within the workout tab.
- Tap the three dots next to the workout plan for the day. (note: if you click on the three dots for the workout routine you will duplicate the entire workout routine as opposed to adding one day of this plan to your current workout routine).
- Tap copy and select the workout plans you’d like to add these exercises to.
Now you can easily choose from the list of eligible exercises without leaving your workout routine. Pick one, complete the minimum number of reps, log it, and end the workout and earn your credit for the day! Now see how quickly you can complete the monthly challenge!
|Quadricep Stretch||Upper Legs|
|Hamstring Stretch||Upper Legs|
|Extended Arm Child Pose||Abs|
Stay Strong Together
Try the award-winning Jefit app for your next workout. Take advantage of Jefit’s exercise database for planning & tracking your strength workouts. Named best app for 2022 and 2023 by PC Magazine, Men’s Health, The Manual, the Greatist and many others. The app comes equipped with a customizable workout planner and training log. The app also has ability to track data, offer audio cues, and has a feature to share workouts with friends. Visit our members-only Facebook group. Connect with like-minded people, share tips, and advice to help get closer to reaching your fitness goals. Try one of the new interval-based workouts and add it to your weekly training schedule.