Join JEFIT’s July fitness challenge, available on iOS and android, the Lunge League Challenge! Find extra motivation to mix up your workout routine and focus on your legs. No need to sign up to participate, you just need to log 7 sets of lunges (and perform one set of each using the suggested 5-10 repetitions) on 21 different days in July. To get the most out of the challenge push yourself to do the most advanced lunges you can. Users who complete the challenge will be rewarded with exclusive in-app badges that will never be available again as well as 100 iron points! Show off your dedication to fitness and consistency with JEFIT. Keep reading below for more information on the monthly fitness challenge.
How to Find the Monthly Fitness Challenge Page
- Navigate to the Discover tab and then tap the “Lunge League Challenge” button
- This brings up the Fitness Challenge hub where you can see more information on the contest rules, your progress, and the prizes.
Incorporating additional lunges into your workout helps target your legs and strengthens up your glutes. You can visit the Monthly Fitness Challenge page to check your progress. Check back on the first of each month to see what the next challenge will be!
Full List of Eligible Lunge Exercises:
- Bodyweight Lunge
- Bodyweight Rear Lunge
- Bodyweight Side Lunge
- Bodyweight Walking Lunge
- Dumbbell Decline Bench Lunge
- Dumbbell Forward Lunge with Bicep Curl
- Dumbbell Lateral Lunge with Bicep Curl
- Dumbbell Lunge
- Dumbbell Lunge Tricep Extension
- Dumbbell Rear Lunge
- Dumbbell Walking Lunge
- Kettlebell Turkish Get-Up Lunge
- Reverse Lunge Crossover
- Smith Machine Lunge
- Stability Ball Walking Lunge